Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Birthday!!























Yes I turned 24 on Friday and I have to admit every birthday tops the one before. My hubby made my day amazing by taking the day off work and taking me to breakfast and then my favorite thing shopping at the mall!! Then we went and had a BBQ at my moms and swam in her pool..then dinner that night. Mike surprised me with buying me a ton of stuff for my home salon once i actually graduate:( Then he bought me whatever cloths I wanted and didn't ask how much:) And of course my new car which was an early present but still my favorite!! I have an amazing family and between my mom and husband they always do so much to give me an amazing birthday!

1 comment:

Matt and Brooke said...

Happy birthday! sounds like you had a fun one! your kids are so cute!