Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!!





Sorry it is hard to get a good picture because it is a small space!!































Gracie was so cute at Christmas this year! We enjoyed just watching her because she was so excited about everything she got. She is so much fun right now she is getting such a personality and it is adorable. We ask her who is coming and she says HO HO HO! It is so cute. She got a little purple and pink kitchen from Santa and then just a few little toys and some cloths. Because of the economy this year money was pretty tight so for me and mikes christmas present we remodeled our bathroom since we had all the stuff to do it. Mike just finished on Saturday and I love it so much. It was pretty awful before it had half blue carpet and half yellow lanolium(i have no idea how to spell that) I should have taken pictures before but i forgot. Anyways here is some pictures i hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Christopher Family said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE YOUR BATHROOM!!! It turned out so great such an improvement!! I need to come see it in person!

Daren, Allie and Girls said...

You did an amazing job on your bathroom, it looks so good. I Love it. The colors look so good.