Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Brad's Wedding!!!














































Weddings....Weddings.....and more weddings! December has been so crazy with weddings. Me and Mike both had our brothers get married within days of eachother which is fun but totally exhausting...Brad got married today and it was a beautiful wedding she was such a beautiful bride and they make a very cute couple. They got married in the Salt Lake Temple at nine forty and then we had the wedding breakfast at my moms this afternoon. There reception was at the golf course in Kaysville and it was so fun. Here are just a few pictures from today! Enjoy...

2 comments:

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Your little family looks so cute all dressed up! How fun :)

Craig and Aly said...

Oh I hate living far away! This is about all I get so thank you! I am so happy for brad! She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her at the Field family christmas party. Amanda your cute little family is darling! Its dangerous looking at your blog cause Gracie makes me want a little girl so badly! I hope you guys recover from all the weddings and have a nice relaxing Christmas! Im so excited to see you!