Sunday, May 30, 2010

My baby turned 3

Sorry i cant figure out how to turn this around:(














I cant believe it but my sweet little Gracie turned three years old! I have very mixed emotions it is so fun to see her growing up and learning so much everyday but i also want her to still be my little baby! Gracie is such a blessing in our lives and we are so grateful we are blessed with such a sweet spirit...spit fire..but sweet! Gracie knows her ABC's she can count to ten she loves to be read to and is a tv junkie. She loves her dog buddy and favortie thing is to play outside. She loves animals and most of all loves people. She is loved by so many and it such a special little girl. For her birthday we had a family party in our backyard with a few friends mixed in. It was so much fun except we got rained out so we ended up in the garage:( Not the best scenery but it was still so much fun! Thanks to everyone who came and showed Grace support and love!

5 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

Amanda she is so beautiful! I love her curly hair!!

Whit K said...

Wow I cannot believe you have a 3 year old! She's so dang cute.

Noel Dangerfield said...

Wow I can't believe she is 3! She's a big girl now! :) Haha she is adorable Amanda!!

Anonymous said...

holy cow has it really been three years?! she is beautiful amanda!

HDVB said...

With those curls and that smile...oh my word...such a beauty! Can't believe she is 3!?!?!?