Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Fun!!





































We had an amazing Valentines weekend spending time together as a family! Saturday Mike helped me paint our bedroom and I love the way it turned out our little gracie girl wasn't feeling very hot so we did do much but Sunday we made cup cakes because that is gracie's favorite thing to do and so we made them for all her Valentines. We had a dinner at my mom's house with all my brothers and sister's which is so fun to get together with people you love surounding you:) That night we came home and just spent the night together which is so nice because he is my favorite person to hang out with! I also got a new washer and dryer which i love and he got router bits which i dont understand but he loves them. We also got a new desk from Raechel for me to do my scrapbooking and i love it. Here are a few pictures...

4 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

Amanda! Hey your little girls is so cute!! she reminds me of your neice we used to play with!

Becki said...

The bedroom wall is cute!! Can't wait to see it. Ya'all are cute too.

Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

you are beautiful! i love these pictures.

glad to hear you guys are doing well.

Daren, Allie and Girls said...

Love how your room turned out. Looks amazing you did great.