Thursday, October 8, 2009

.........

Well i had my first doctor's appointment three weeks ago which would make me nine weeks pregnant and things didnt go quite as planned. They couldnt see our little one's heartbeat which should have been present at this point but the doctor was optimistic and said i just might not be quite as far along as i thought i was so he want to see me the following week. Well we went to that appointment and still no heartbeat but the baby had grown a little bit so we still kept our hopes high and he wanted to see me again the following week. Well today was my appointment when i got the horrible news that there was still no heartbeat the baby hasn't grown and my hormone levels have dropped. All of this meaning that i have miscarried the baby and it will not be joining our little family in six months. This has honestly been one of the hardest things me and Mike has gone through. I have never experienced heartache like this and i hope we never have to again. I am not writing about this so that everyone gives me pitty but i just want to let everyone know so that when i see them a couple months down the road they ask me why i'm not showing. We love you all and our greatful for everyone's prayers!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

amanda, i am so sorry to hear this. my prayers are with you and your family. i'm here if you need anything. much love.

Nic and Shannon Rich said...

Aaron told us the news today I am sorry! Our prayers are with you and your family if you need or want any more plums let me know!!!

The Brady Family said...

We are sorry to hear of your loss. We hope things get better for your little family soon.

Whit K said...

I'm so sorry, my prayers are with you at this time

Miss Alle said...

So sorry for you both... If there's anything you need at all just let me know!

Carrera said...

Amanda,
Just remember, The Lord has a plan for each and every one of your babies waiting for you up in Heaven. They will come when they are ready... I am so sorry that you had to go through this first though. I hope you know how much everyone cares about you and your sweet family. Love ya

Carrera

Julie and Landon said...

Amanda,
I just want to say that I am so glad we are sister-in-laws. You are a great mom with Gracie, and I hope the best for the future.

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Hey Amanda, You are definatley in our prayers. Please let me know if there is anything i can do for your little family. xo

Shaylee said...

Amanda,
I was so sad to hear the news. I hope you are hanging in there. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Jake and Morgan said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you, dont give up. Your time will be here soon.

The Shelton Family said...

I am so sorry you guys:( I am sure that has to be the hardest thing ever. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers-hang in there.

Daren, Allie and Girls said...

We are so sorry for your loss. We love you guys so much. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

Craig and Aly said...

Oh I'm so sorry! I had no idea! I love you guys!

Abby said...

Oh Mandies. I'm so sorry. I've been the worst ever. Are you ok? I really love you. I am already here for you.