Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weber State Fireworks











On Sunday we went to the Weber State fireworks with my family and had so much fun! It started to rain for a little bit but Gracie thought that was so fun because we were all hovered underneath blankets. It was kind of nice because it cooled it off because it was so hot when we first got there. That is one of my favorite events in July because i love seeing old friends and hanging out with the fam. I got to see my dear friend Ashlee who i never get to see anymore so that made my night:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha her face in that pic with brad is so classic! i miss gracie, and you!! so let's get together soon!!!

Craig and Aly said...

Loved all the pictures and update! You guys are such a cute family. Oh and your hair looks so dang cute right now! LOVE it!