Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gracie's Pictures














































Gracie got her pictures taken yesterday in downtown Ogden and it was so much fun! I met the photographer in Walmart and she stopped me and asked if she could take some pictures of Gracie. I was so excited and have been looking forward to it all month. Gracie was so good and acted like a natural. The photographer was amazing and took some great pictures. Here are just a few when i get the rest of them i will post them also. Enjoy!!

11 comments:

Parade of Purses said...

Oh my gosh Amanda! These are darling pictures...where at in Ogden were you?! She is such a cute little girl, they are amazing pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Amanda you are gorgeous, and Gracie is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe she is already almost two! That is insane. Love the pictures, miss you!

Unknown said...

i miss you and your little gracie!!! can't wait to see you tonight :) LOVE YOU!!!

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Oh my goodness! She is a doll! Seriously.. she is one of the cutest little girls i have ever seen! I love all of them!

Craig and Aly said...

Gracie is just as cute as can be....her mom is freakin gorgeous too! Love all the pictures!

Ben and Lindsay said...

These pictures are TOO adorable! The camera sure does love her!

The Brady Family said...

she is sure a cutie nice work guys

Corrianne said...

Girly... she is going to be such a heart breaker when she grows up! She is beautiful just like you!

The Shelton Family said...

Whata little doll! I can't believe she is already two...crazy. Hope you guys are doing well:)

Cassie said...

Those are darling! I love them!

HDVB said...

THOSE OF FREAKIN' ADORABLE!!! I love the one with the two of you - you're gorgeous Amanda!