Thursday, November 13, 2008

Girls night out!!
















Last night we went to Olive Garden for Chelsea's Birthday party and it was so fun to see everyone. It is always so good to catch up on everything you have been missing in eachother's lives. The great thing about friends is you can always just pick up on where things left off. We missed Melissa she was so sick. My sweet Abby wasnt there either which was the one disappointment of the night. Now she lives far away and i miss her so dearly:( I just want to say how grateful i am to great friends. I love them all so much in my live even though we dont have as much time for eachother as we did in high school. Every single person just has such a different personality and each one fills my heart a different way. I know this is totally cheesy I just love my friends and wanted to tell them all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What am I doing with my legs in our group picture? haha hilarious. It was so good to see you. Love ya!

Christopher Family said...

I am a total cow in these pictures!! But i love you!! you need to send me those pictures

Unknown said...

chels, my legs are the same as yours haha i love us :-) we need to get together again soon!