Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dog Bite

On Friday night we were on our way to our friends wedding and we were leaving my moms house when hers neighbors dog attacked Gracie. She loves this dog and wasnt doing anything to harm him but for some reason he just snapped and bit her right in the face. He put three teeth marks underneath her eye and then his other tooth went through her lip. We took her into the doctor and they fixed her up and she is doing good now but it was a pretty tramatic experience for all of us. I just want to warn all of you to never trust a dog around your kids even if you know the dog you never know when they will snap and the damage they will do!!1

5 comments:

Abby said...

That is so sad! Poor little Gracie. It was so good talking to you yesterday. I have so not meant to be shady! I'm so sorry!

Christopher Family said...

OH my heck that is so horrible. I would just dye if that happened to Taelee i hope Gracie is ok.

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you guys on Sunday! Gracie has gotten so big and is so darling. She seems like a pretty tough girl other than when Ashlee is trying to hold her haha Love you!

HDVB said...

Oh my word!!! That must have been SO traumatizing! Thanks for spreading the word!

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Hey! How was Mike's Birthday?! I was freaking out when i woke up to rain.. But then Todd said it didn't rain at all during the game and he said the sun even came out! Hopefully it worked out for you!